Translate - Traductor

jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

Video that will change your life. I have no words left.

SER+POSITIVO


Video que cambiará tu vida. No me quedan palabras

I never expected such a great response to this video. It really makes me happy to see the comments left.

Even though this is not a travel realted video. This video is of hope, inspiration, giving, helping each other, the kindness of mankind, and it's just plain BEAUTIFUL!

This video should be played after the safety demo on all airplanes and played on television during commercial breaks.

If anyone has any questions about travel, travel tips, what type of travel videos you would like to see just ask or email me. Don't forget to check out my blog / website www.corpfa.com.

Thanks, again for watching!

Ps: the name of the song is "Give A Little Love" by Noah And The Whale.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Mil Gracias por su visita en SER+POSITIVO y por dejar su comentario. Esperamos seguir disfrutando de sus visitas.
Un abrazo de luz y muchas bendiciones.
Namasté